2003 Jan 28 12:49

Re: [vox-tech] Sig line [ newbie annoyed with tin ]

Re: [vox-tech] Sig line [ newbie annoyed with tin ]

Actually I don't much care for that behavior in mail
readers.  Many times (like this) I reply at the top of the
message (so people don't have to go scrolling for it), and
if my sig immediately follows then all the rest will be
chopped when someone else replies -- whether they want that
or not.

No big deal, but I'd much rather have to edit out a sig or
two, and have the flexibility of composing a reply as I see
fit.

====  :-)
remote system administration services.