2003 Jan 27 11:30

Re: [vox-tech] Re: newbie now having trouble with pico

Re: [vox-tech] Re: newbie now having trouble with pico

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> Note: I'm not dissing you or your useful suggestion, Matt.
> I'm just whining about the state of user-friendliness for Linux users
> in general.  (As in, why can't RPMFind figure that out when you search for
> the text 'pico' to begin with!?)

Pico's an anomalous case, of where it's part of a package under a
completely different, better-known name.  I think the particular problem
described is rare.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm