2003 Jan 27 11:52

[vox-tech] Anacron says file not found... but it's there!

[vox-tech] Anacron says file not found... but it's there!

Does anyone know anything about anacron?

I created the following anacrontab file (/home/foo/.anacrontab):

  SHELL=/bin/sh
  PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin

  1  65 test echo hello

I tried running it with:

  anacrontab -f -n -d -t /home/foo/.anacrontab

...but I get this ridiculous error:

  Anacron 2.3 started on 2003-01-27
  anacron: Error opening /home/foo/.anacrontab: No such file or directory
  anacron: Aborted

-f = Force execution of the jobs, ignoring timestamps.
     (e.g., do it NOW)

-n = Run jobs now.  Ignore the delay specifications.

-d = Don't fork to the background.  (Info. messages go to stderr, here.)

-t = Use the specified anacrontab (in this case, /home/foo/.anacrontab),
     rather than the default (/etc/anacrontab)

Any ideas?!

Thanks!