January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 25 14:59

Re: [vox-tech] newbie annoyed with tin

On Saturday 25 January 2003 02:30 am, Katie wrote:
> Oh wise and powerful rulers of linux, I grovel before
> you seeking your wisdom.

Cool.  ;-)

> I tried the tin -r, got a "cannot connect to server"
> message....

I've not used tin in a couple of years -- somehow you'll
need to tell it what the hostname or IP address of the NNTP
server is. So between getting that info from your ISP and
"man tin", there should be a solution.

By the way have you tried KDE's KNode? Very nice.

Cheers,
remote system administration services.