2003 Jan 24 13:03

Re: [vox-tech] xdm died unprovokedly

This time that I asked about it here was the second time it occurred.
(The other time was two weeks ago) It only seems to happen when I'm
nowhere near the computer (so my only information about what happened
was the log I attached), and so far it has only happened while the
XServer has been showing the xdm login screen. I've been using the
configuration since August, at least. Unless you can use more
information to help troubleshoot it, I'll hope that updating from
4.2.1-3 to 4.2.1-5 out of unstable fixed the problem.

--
PGP/GPG Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
Import with `gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key E2B2CAD1`