2003 Jan 24 01:37

[vox-tech] Zope Tools for Content Management

[vox-tech] Zope Tools for Content Management

Anyone out there used Zope for collaborative content management? I am setting up a portal for researchers in an environmental planning process, and I'm interested to hear people's thoughts on some of the different CMF add ons that are out there. So far I've been playing with Plone and NuxeoCPS, but I'm weighing them against building from basic Zope constructs like Property Folder/Object and AbraObj.
--
David