2003 Jan 22 16:21

Re: [vox-tech] debian reportbug question

Re: [vox-tech] debian reportbug question

You could file a bug report against it, but chances are it's some kind
of kludge that makes the build (or the install) work. But they should
tell you that, not me.

--
PGP/GPG Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
Import with `gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key E2B2CAD1`