2003 Jan 22 16:05

[vox-tech] debian reportbug question

i started to take a look at the source code for electric fence to see
how it works when i noticed that the unpacked source (apt-get source
electric-fence) contains a broken symlink:

p@satan% ll libefence.so
lrwxrwxrwx    1 p        p              33 2003-01-22 00:42 libefence.so
-> debian/tmp/usr/lib/libefence.so.0

should something like this be reported?  or is it too benign?  the
binary package doesn't install the broken symlink; it's just in the
source package.

pete