2003 Jan 21 02:38

[vox-tech] converting opera bookmarks to galeon

[vox-tech] converting opera bookmarks to galeon

hola,

after being a die-hard opera fan for over a year, i think i'm going to
switch fully to galeon.  i can't take the segfaulting anymore.

however, i'd still like to use opera for very short term recreational
browsing -- like looking up a word on dictionary.com, for instance.
despite its stability issues, opera is still *lightyears* faster than
mozilla and galeon in both start up and rendering.

1. is there a way to convert my opera bookmark file into galeon/mozilla
   format?  i don't really have bookmarks under galeon yet.  i'm
   starting with a clean slate and would like to simply import the opera
   bookmarks.

2. after i do that, is there a way to share the bookmark folder between
   galeon and opera so that changes made with one browser will reflect in
   the other browser's bookmarks?

pete