2003 Jan 19 08:07

Re: [vox-tech] perl never ceases to amaze me

Re: [vox-tech] perl never ceases to amaze me

aha, yeah.

with "use warnings" (it complains but still does the right thing):

   p@satan% ./try
   Misplaced _ in number at ./try line 3.
   315159254

without "use warnings":

   p@satan% ./try
   315159254

i still feel like perl is wet and wild, so i turn on as many newbie
alertings as possible.   :)

pete

begin Jay Strauss <me@heyjay.com>