2003 Jan 18 00:55

Re: [vox-tech] Anyone mess with Open Office out there?

Re: [vox-tech] Anyone mess with Open Office out there?

Quoting Richard S. Crawford (rscrawford@mossroot.com):

> You're right, and it's the main reason why I've reluctantly given up on
> WP on my Windows computer.

Please note:  http://wp.openoffice.org/filter.html

(On Linux, AbiWord, Anyware Office, and wp2latex can also import/convert
WP files.)

> If the WP for Linux product were halfway stable, I would
> have stuck with that.

WP 8.0/8.1 was extemely stable.  So-called WordPerfect 2000, the Winelib
version, was dreadful.

http://linuxmafia.com/wpfaq/

--
Cheers,                   I once successfully declined a departmental retreat,
Rick Moen                 saying that on that day I planned instead to advance.