2003 Jan 17 14:55

RE: [vox-tech] Anyone mess with Open Office out there?

RE: [vox-tech] Anyone mess with Open Office out there?

Star Office and Open Office are almost the same software.  S.Office, I
believe, has a database package (like MS Access), fonts, and some other
tricks that are proprietary software.  OO doesn't.

And oh, I THINK that OO does not have translation ability for word perfect
files.  But that's a dim memory that needs verification.