2003 Jan 17 13:05

Re: [vox-tech] exim install help

ryan,

have you tried to google for any of the questions you've been asking?
google seems to know the answer to this question.  in fact, i felt kind
of lucky today.  hint hint.

google is your friend.  :)

also, have you read the docs?   i could certainly be wrong, but i'm
having trouble believing that software like exim or postfix wouldn't
list dependent libraries in their documentation or autoconf files.

peter

begin Ryan <rcdetert@ucdavis.edu>