2003 Jan 16 05:06

Re: [vox-tech] Mac OS X on intel?

Quoting David Siedband (david@calteg.org):

> There is a GNU-Darwin x86 distro.  Not quite OS X, though.
> http://gnu-darwin.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=install-x86

I've tried to find x86 hardware on which it will successfully install,
for several Darwin x86 versions in a row, and not yet hit the jackpot.
One wonders if it might exist primarily as a way to test for sensitivity
to endianness.

--
Cheers,                                      "My file system's got no nodes!"
Rick Moen                                    "How does it shell?"