2003 Jan 15 17:29

Re: [vox-tech] Mac OS X on intel?

When I was in the market for a new computer a while
back I almost bought a mac just for OSX.  But in the
end, the higher price (compared to a PC) kept me away.
 If my case is at all common, offering OSX for intel
based hardware doesn't seem like it'd make much sense
to Apple from a business point of view.  PC users who
might otherwise 'switch' to a mac would just buy OSX
for thier intel machines.

(That's what I'd do, at least)

Jim