2003 Jan 15 13:54

Re: [vox-tech] apple and X forwarding

i put in a request -- these computers are in a UCD computer lab, so i
can't install anything on them myself (the hard drives get re-mirrored
off a server every evening).

last year, i put in a request that they have some kind of ssh client
installed.  it took them about 2 weeks to get it installed unofficially.
they told me "test it out" (which was good enough for me).  took them
another 2 or 3 months to officially support it.

so i put in a request for VNC.   :)

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>