2003 Jan 15 16:25

Re: [vox-tech] Mac OS X on intel?

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 01:24:51PM -0800, Ryan wrote:
> Does anyone know if it's possible to put OS X on an Intel PC?
>
> -ryan

Not currently; however, there is talk of Apple switching to
Intel-based CPUs for future hardware, and documentation of their
Operating System architecture also hints strongly at this possibility.

However, I have also heard that such Apple hardware would still be
largely incompatible with "IBM PC" style computers. Dunno in what
ways...

HTH,
-Micah