2003 Jan 14 22:52

Re: [vox-tech] apple and X forwarding

Check out XDarwin (by the XFree86 project) if they have MacOS X
Check out MI/X if they're using MacOS classic. (Google for it.
It popped up for me as the first hit.)

I know the Macintosh SSH client they use in the UCD labs doesn't have X
forwarding built in, but I don't know whether that's MacSSH or something
else.