2003 Jan 14 19:08

[vox-tech] apple and X forwarding

i'm stuck for 4 hours at work with hardly anything to do.  there are
apple computers there with macssh.  i believe they're imacs.

it would be great if i can run X stuff on my home system and have the
display forwarded to me at the mac, so i can get some real work done.

http://lugod.org/presentations/heterogenous.html talks about sharing
files ("fileshares") on linux to mac, but i'm not seeing anything about
forwarding X displays to a mac desktop.

is there a way to do this?

pete