2003 Jan 14 08:34

RE: [vox-tech] bridging subnets

I too confess confusion.  The reply question is, What are you trying to
accomplish with your setup?

Is there a specific reason that you need the 5 systems to have valid Internet
IP addresses?  Depending on the services you could move all the systems to an
internal network and port forward the specific network services you are using
to the internal 192.168.0.x network behind the Linux box.

To answer your specific question, all that 'needs' to be done is to add the
appropriate destination routes into your router table on the system doing the
NAT/routing.  However, that seems to be a bad idea.

I have one 'real' Internet IP address, but I port forward various services to
different systems as I need to in my own network.

-sp