2003 Jan 13 15:41

Re: [vox-tech] bridging subnets

I'm surely being dense, but I don't understand what you
mean.  What are the subnets in question?

Here's a thought that may or may not apply.  Perhaps you
can put all the machines on a single LAN behind the Linux
firewall.  Note that you can assign all 5 external IP's to
this Linux box and then port-forward (with iptables) to
other machines depending on the destination IP address
(and/or port number) of incoming packets.

remote system administration services.