2003 Jan 09 14:18

[vox-tech] DeCSS

I read today that the DeCSS trial in Norway found in favor of the 15 year
old hacker. Effectively, the 3 judge panel ruled that he bought a legal
copy of software and was trying only to view the DVD he legally purchased
on a Linux system. Perhaps justice will ultimately prevail and we will be
able to legally watch a DVD on a Linux system.

-- Larry