2003 Jan 06 21:34

Re: [vox-tech] subdomain problem

Should be trivial if you are running your own DNS for the domain. Just have
his.mydomain.net resolve to his IP. The downside here is that if your machine
goes down, so does his domain resolution (unless of course you have secondary
DNS you can control).

If you're using whatever company for authoritative, that may not be as easy.
IIRC, some companies will let you point as many subdomains to different IPs as
you want, but you'd have to fiddle with that and see.

-Gabe