2003 Jan 06 00:12

Re: [vox-tech] smtp question - blocked ip

Re: [vox-tech] smtp question - blocked ip

thanks, steven

that's a good link to know -- i'll definitely keep it in mind!

and from now on, i'll think twice before sending out spam.  i honestly
didn't think anyone would mind some nigeria scam emails...  ;)

the thing that sucks is that i can understand blocking out a PPPoE
netblock, but blocking out the entire netblock space of pacbell.net is a
bit... heavy handed!

this whole experience has left me feeling ... dirty!   :(

pete

begin Steven Peck <speck@blkmtn.org>