2003 Jan 03 22:22

[vox-tech] usb camera in RH 8.0

After I switched from Mandrake 9.0 to Rh 8.0 I could no longer access my
USB camera.  This is where I am so far.  But I don't know where to go
from here.

[root@localhost log]# cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: SAMSUNG  Model: CD-R/RW SW-408B  Rev: BS02
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: OLYMPUS  Model: C-120/D-380      Rev: 1.00
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02
[root@localhost log]# cd /
[root@localhost /]# mkdir /mycamera
[root@localhost /]# mount -t vfat /dev/sdb1 /mycamera
mount: /dev/sdb1 is not a valid block device

Any help would be appreciated.
Dick