2003 Jan 02 00:40

Re: [vox-tech] Segmentation Fault with RPM --rebuilddb

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 12:28:57AM -0800, Richard Crawford wrote:
> Trying to get my system ready for upgrading to RH8, I decided to run rpm
> --rebuilddb on my system.  I got "Segmentation fault".
>
> What does this mean?  How can I repair the fault?

Ouch!  That sucks.  I've not got a RedHat box handy, and doubt I could do
much research on it myself without having one that also segfaulted...
But, my first guess is to check to make sure you don't have a full
hard drive partition somewhere that's keeping "rpm" from doing its thing.

Good luck!