[vox-tech] Easy tripwire alternative

I just sorta invented this after looking up info on Tripwire,
Osiris and a couple of others, and wondering why it has to be
so complicated.  Any comments or suggestions for improvement
will be much appreciated:

rod root # cd /mnt/floppy
rod floppy # ls -l
total 763
-rwxr--r--    1 root     root           76 Dec 13 14:27 build
-rwxr--r--    1 root     root           47 Dec 13 14:27 check
-rwxr--r--    1 root     root        36027 Jul  1 02:56 md5sum

rod floppy # cat build
#!/bin/sh
#
find / -xdev -type f -perm +111 -exec ./md5sum {} \; > md5.root

rod floppy # cat check
#!/bin/sh
#
./md5sum -c md5.root | grep FAILED