January 6: Social gathering

[vox-tech] rdate servers and apt-get for redhat

[vox-tech] rdate servers and apt-get for redhat

I use rdate to periodically sync my systems to the same
date though the server that I have been using is not
responding (I get timeout error's on my system(s).

Here is the entry that I use

rdate -s 131.107.1.10

Does anyone know of another server or maybe why I cannot
get my systems to update?

Today I installed apt-get (a port for redhat) on my redhat
system (7.3 and 8.0) and it works.

-- Andy