Re: [vox-tech] Anyone have experience with Windows XP & Linux on a Lapto

Re: [vox-tech] Anyone have experience with Windows XP & Linux on a Laptop?

Quoting ME (dugan@passwall.com):

> B4 u buy, check to see if others have had problems with your model
> laptop:
>
> http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/

It's worth also knowing about the MobiliX site:
http://mobilix.org/

I list in one place what I think are the most-useful resources about
Linux hardware support, here:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/help-resources

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                           Never ask a sysadmin "What's up?"