[vox-tech] when segfault doesn't produce core (and ulimit -c is unlimite

[vox-tech] when segfault doesn't produce core (and ulimit -c is unlimited)

i just wasted 10 minutes of my time.

for the record, setuid root executables don't dump core when you're not
root, even when you have write access to the directory.

i don't know how that piece of trivia escaped me all these years, but it
seems to be true.

pete