Re: [vox-tech] Red Hat apache problem (was: [lugod lert] Help, please)

Re: [vox-tech] Red Hat apache problem (was: [lugod lert] Help, please)

Make sure you have this line in your hosts.allow:

httpd: ALL: ALLOW

I needed this a version or two ago... I assum it is
still necessary in 8.0.

You can also take a look at the firewall configuration.
If you type "setup" as root, turn off the firewalling and
see if that fixes the problem.  Then you can turn it back
on an allow HTTP to be accepted.

Joel