Re: [vox-tech] Red Hat apache problem (was: [lugod lert] Help, please)

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 12:42:01PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Hi Janet.  Can you tell, when looking at the error message you see on
> the other computer's web browser, whether the 'denial' message is coming
> from the Apache webserver, or simply from your browser?

Oh - Whoops, and my point here was to determine whether it's Apache and
its configuration (e.g., Apache can't show you the files for some reason,
but it is up and running), or whether the machine can't be reached
(or perhaps even Apache isn't running at all on it!)