[no subject]

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT=5>

This tag would cause the server to add the Refresh tag to the
response headers.

You can also accomplish the same thing by adding this to the
body tag or by having some script or other executable content
on the page that will cause it to be refreshed.

<BODY onLoad=window.setTimeout("location.href='index.shtml'",1000)>

For a while Netscape was supporting leaving a HTTP 1.1 connection
open and after chunking out the document, it would chunk out the
same document again... This had the effect of pushing the page
out the client multiple times.  We looked at doing that for the
Rabbit, but decided against it because IE and other browsers did
not support that method.

Joel