[vox-tech] web page constantly reloading

[vox-tech] web page constantly reloading

this page:

http://www.metal-sludge.com/MainPage.htm

constantly reloads.  once the page is done, opera reloads it again.  and
again.  ad infinitum.

i'm pretty sure it's something i did with preferences, although it's
been so long and i tinker so much that i can't even begin to guess what.

i don't have the same problem with any other browser (but i hardly ever
use mozilla or galeon, so i don't tinker with them much).

i read this website *constantly*, and it would be nice for the reloading
to stop.

anyone have any ideas what can be causing it?

pete