Re: [vox-tech] Laptop repair recommendations?

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 11:35:29PM +0000, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> I'm looking for recommendations on laptop repair shops, preferably local
> (North Bay, Sacto, SF, Oakland/Berkeley).  I've had very poor results
> with the OEM of the unit in question -- it's a Compal N20U resold under
> numerous names:  Dell, TuxTops, QLITech, Chembook, and scum-of-the-earth
> ARM Computers.

Had a great experience with Laptop Service King. You send the laptop to them
by UPS. They diagnose the problem, call you, and repair it after you approve
the work (or send it back with no charge beyond shipping, if you refuse).

http://www.laptopking.com

--
Henry House