2002 Nov 27 16:44

Re: [vox-tech] buying a laptop

Dell had redhat going on their systems as an option for a while. I'm not
sure if they still do that.

Either way, Dell laptops seems to work pretty nicely for dual boot (although
I personally dislike them because they weight a ton and feel like cheap
plastic).

I suspect your best bet is to get a dell or an ibm (lots of linux people have
thinkpads, from what i've seen) and do it yourself.

-Gabe