2002 Nov 25 18:16

[vox-tech] quicktime

i have a quicktime movie of leonard nimoy singing "ballad of bilbo
baggins" which almost works.  i get video but no audio with xanime and
xine.

it's my understanding that xanime and xine should be able to play any
quicktimes that don't use sorenson compression.  it's also my
understanding that sorenson compression is used for video, not audio.

it seems like this .mov should be playable under linux.

any ideas?  any other utilities i can try?  freshmeat seems to be down
ATM.

pete