2002 Nov 13 14:29

Re: [vox-tech] Sound Problem

Hi Bob,

You might try going into the KDE Control Center, select
Sound and Sound Server, and turning off the sound server.
Or if it's off, turn it on.  Frankly the artsd server is
kind of a mystery to me, very poorly documented.

It could also be that some lock file in /tmp was left when
Konqueror crashed, so deleting stuff there might fix it.

-- Rod