January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 30 08:17

[vox-tech] Using both mutt and evolution

[vox-tech] Using both mutt and evolution

How can I setup my mail so that I can read my email from Evolution when I am at home and use mutt when I am remote?

I was thinking that I would use procmail to filter all the email to the correct place but it would duplicate the email in two different folders. I would have to manage both email applications.

The only reason I do not use mutt all the time is because of the HTML mail that my clients send me. It is a pain to read their email in mutt.(w3m views my html mail) but evolution is better.

-- Andy