2002 Oct 23 10:43

Re: [vox-tech] Why I'll Never Be a Network Admin Guy

Re: [vox-tech] Why I'll Never Be a Network Admin Guy

Quoting Harry S (gnulinux@rosecomputing.com):

> The above answer is incorrect.

That's true, but it was more than close enough for the question posed.
I don't think I should have to quote from Stevens every time someone
encounters the periodic circular routing at pacbell.net.

--
Cheers,                              "Azathoth need not be present to win."
Rick Moen                                       -- Charles O. Baucum, Jr.