2002 Oct 22 13:19

Re: [vox-tech] Why I'll Never Be a Network Admin Guy

Re: [vox-tech] Why I'll Never Be a Network Admin Guy

Well, you might want to do a traceroute (tracert for
Windows fans) to the domain to see how many hops it's
taking. I did a trace route, and through my firewall
to jenipurr.com through your firewall, it took 17
hops. So, there are 15 hops between the firewalls.
I've attached the tracert output. The times through
some of the nodes is rather slow. ATT may have some
issues.

Marc Hasbrouck

Yes, I did do internet tech support.