2002 Oct 16 19:42

Re: [vox-tech] Installing Adaptec SCSI Card

Re: [vox-tech] Installing Adaptec SCSI Card

begin Ken Bloom <kabloom@ucdavis.edu>

this file wasn't supported by redhat or mandrake last time i installed
either of those distros.  apparently, mandrake uses it now.

again, it's a debianism.  that doesn't mean other distros don't use it,
for instance, LRP/LEAF uses this file as well.

pete