January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 16 14:56

Re: [vox-tech] Installing Adaptec SCSI Card

Re: [vox-tech] Installing Adaptec SCSI Card

I use /etc/modules just fine on sarge with kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4
/etc/modules is not a debianism, I used use it on Mandrake 8.2 also.

from modules(5):

The /etc/modules file contains the names of kernel modules that are to
be loaded at boot time, one per line. Arguments can be given in the same
line as the module name. Comments begin with a `#', and everything on
the line after them are ignored.