2002 Oct 06 11:39

Re: [vox-tech] possible rooted system / checking md5sum on debian

Re: [vox-tech] possible rooted system / checking md5sum on debian

> btw, integrit is an open source version of tripwire.

You mean "implementation of Tripwire's basic concept", right?

As far as I can tell:

Tripwire:  GNU GPL, coded in C++
Integrit:  GNU GPL, coded in C
AIDE:      GNU GPL, coded in C

None of these is derived from one of the others.

--
Cheers,              "Not using Microsoft products is like being a non-smoker
Rick Moen           40 or 50 years ago:  You can choose not to smoke, yourself,