2002 Oct 04 09:37

[vox-tech] Re: help with script

On Thursday, Oct 03 2002, Peter Jay Salzman spake thus:
> excellent, mike!  thanks.
>
> question -- is it possible to automatically apply a perl script to the
> body within mutt?

Kinda, sorta.  If you put the 'text/plain' mime-type in your
auto_view, you can setup mailcap 'text/plain' entries to do stuff with
the body.

I think the procmail way is better though.

| sam -- Programmer I                                                |
| University of California, Davis : Hart Interdisciplinary Programs  |
| GPG Fingerprint: 4F08 E33E 92A2 EA88 CE75  75DC D84C 6046 0240 515F|