2002 Oct 03 13:37

Re: [vox-tech] help with script

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 07:29:13AM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> The CS department uses `script` and uses `handin` to turn in the files and
> log when the files were turned in.  Or at least that's what they did when
> I was there last year+.

Never heard of "script", so I check it out. Pretty cool little program
for teaching *nix. I'm guessing "handin" decrypts the script file.

While looking up "script" I came across "replay". It allows you to play
back "script" files (must have same terminal or results aren't
guaranteed) with key timings.