2002 Sep 30 08:24

Re: [vox-tech] Re: [ijtrotts@ucdavis.edu: [lugod lert] gentoo newbie que

Re: [vox-tech] Re: [ijtrotts@ucdavis.edu: [lugod lert] gentoo newbie questions]

Quoting Issac Trotts (ijtrotts@ucdavis.edu):

> Thanks to everyone for the feedback.  Now that I've got a pretty successful
> installation of Progeny Debian working on my desktop I think I'll put it on
> my laptop too.

Don't forget to add lines to /etc/apt/sources.list pointing to the main
Debian mirrors.  I'm pretty sure Progeny stopped being maintained when
it hit v. 1.0.

--
Cheers,   If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, then C++ give you enough
Rick Moen    to bind and gag your neighbourhood, rig the sails on a small ship,