2002 Sep 27 11:08

[vox-tech] boot problems

All,

I have a problem booting my laptop. I put it into suspend
mode last night. It did not suspend but just powered off.
Now it hangs when it boots.

Laptop: Dell Latitude D300XT
OS: KRUD 7.3 (Redhat 7.3 with all the security updates)

Here is the text displayed

starting PCMCIA: Yenta IRQ list 0618 PCI irq11
socket status 30000010
Yenta IRQ list 0618, PCI irq11
socket status 30000006
_