2002 Sep 26 21:38

Re: [vox-tech] USB Printers?

I also have a USB printer, an hp deskjet 825c, to be exact. I was
successful using CUPS, but I did have to play with the drivers a bit in
order to get it to function. I wound up using the default HP Deskjet
driver and it worked like a champ.

If you are using debian, the package cupsys-bsd is nice because it gives
you the lpr/lpq/lprm set of command line tools.

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Ryan wrote:

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg