2002 Sep 26 16:06

Re: [vox-tech] How to apply procmail filters to existing mailbox?

Re: [vox-tech] How to apply procmail filters to existing mailbox?

harry,

why this doesn't create an infinite loop when it processes an email that
doesn't match any rules in .procmailrc?

don't these emails go right back into /var/mail/graham?

pete

begin GNU Linux <gnulinux@rosecomputing.com>